The 200 Progression is a glide champ. It has been fun in the surf on smaller softer waves with a similar feel to the 170, just with more glide, better low-end lift, and an easier pump. The 200 has also been a go-to for bigger riders in DW days, or average sized riders in less-than-ideal DW conditions. This wing is a fun dock start wing and is a great SUP foil too!
With the 200 Unifoil started with the feel and efficiency of the 170, but wanted to create something for smaller energy, down-winding and light wind winging.
Unifoil optimized for surf feel and glide. It’s a big foil that doesn’t feel like a big foil in turns. And a foil that almost anyone can hop on and have a great time in small energy. They call it the retro twin fin of foiling. You’re not going to win any contests or races on it, but you’ll always leave the water fully stoked and grinning.
- Size: 200in^2 (1290cm^2)
- Span: 1037mm
- Cord: 155mm
- Aspect Ratio: 8.3:1
Handling and Performance
- Lowered Stall Speed = More glide time, less cardio, reduced fatigue.
- Stable pitch control = Forgiving and intuitive feel gives you more confidence to push it.
- Direct connection between rider and foil = More control in tip breaches, more reactive, stable in turbulence.
- High Aspect Dihedral = Tighter turns.
What level/conditions/disciplines does it work in?
- For all levels of foiler.
- Across many disciplines: prone, wing, downwind, tow.
- In perfectly groomed offshore waves and onshore slop.
- 1 Year warranty on all parts
- Gold standard carbon construction
- Modular design. All Unifoil parts fit together. Change wings and masts easily for different conditions
- 100% premium carbon
Progression Front Wing, padded wing cover