Details on Free Shipping
- Free Shipping only applies to Contiguous U.S.A. for orders over $99 of value. Orders $99 and under will see a $7 flat shipping fee added.
- Orders placed for Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, FPOs, APOs and other territories will most likely require additional shipping charge. We will calculate the shipping price and charge you the difference of the quoted rate and our standard US shipping rates. We will send you a payment request within 1-2 business days for this shipping cost. Feel free to contact us with full address for quote. If you decide not to proceed, the credit card fee (typically 3-4%) will not be refunded as it is incurred to us.
- Most orders ship the same or following business day. Preferred methods are USPS Priority or Fedex Ground.
- Orders will be shipped without insurance if Route Protection is not purchased.
- Any unused/unopened returned items (for reasons other than factory defective item) will be refunded minus our shipping costs. Buyer will be responsible for the return shipping costs. For more information on RETURNS/TERMS/CONDITIONS, visit our Terms/Conditions page here.
- Once the order is shipped, delivery can take 2-14 business days depending on location. Most orders are delivered in 2-7 days.
- Items will not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
- We strive to keep our inventory up to date and in stock. However, we reserve the right to “dropship” an item directly from the manufacturer. This may slightly delay the processing time.
- Excludes items that include the statement “Additional Shipping Charge” in the description. THIS WILL INCLUDE WING BOARDS, PADDLE BOARDS AND OTHER LARGE BULKY ITEMS.
- If an item qualifies for Free Shipping but your order also contains other ineligible items, you will be charged for shipping on the items that are not eligible.
- Cancelling items, combining orders, or changing the shipping address, speed, or preference might affect the order’s eligibility for Free Shipping.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time.
- Free Shipping only applies to new purchases and will not be applied to prior purchases or returns.
- CUSTOMERS REQUESTING A RETURN ARE SUBJECT TO A 3-4% PROCESSING FEE. Credit card processors do NOT refund the fee to the merchant after issuing a return. This will the responsibility of the purchaser should they decide to cancel or request a refund. If an item is actually out of stock or Kiteboarding Closeouts is unable to fulfill the order, the seller will absorb this fee. Any NEW product purchased from Kiteboarding Closeouts may be returned within fifteen days (15) of purchase for any reason for a refund, exchange, or credit towards another purchase. If requesting a refund, the amount spent on shipping to the customer and the credit card processing fee will be subtracted from the refund amount. The returned items must be in original condition and packaging. The returned item must NOT have been used in any fashion. All original warranties, instructions, and accessories must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. Return freight must be prepaid by customer. No C.O.D. returns will be accepted. Kiteboarding Closeouts may refuse a refund or exchange or assess a charge for used or incomplete merchandise returned or exchanged. Items showing use or abuse will be returned by Kiteboarding Closeouts to Buyer. Returns or exchanges will not be made for items marked “as is”, “used” or “clearance.” Refunds will be made by the same transaction method as used to purchase the item MINUS Kiteboarding Closeout’s original shipping cost to deliver the product to the customer. The credit card processing fee (3-4%) will not be refunded as it is incurred to us.
- NO RETURNS ON USED EQUIPMENT. Used equipment is sold “as is”.
- All returned merchandise requires a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number OR written approval by a team member. To obtain an RMA number, contact Kiteboarding Closeouts Customer Service (10 am – 6pm EST Monday-Friday) at 321.252.5483. Your RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the returned package or a copy of the written approval contained in the package. Once the RMA number has been assigned, it is important to return the Product within two weeks otherwise, the RMA number will become void and the parcel will be refused. You must obtain a new RMA if you are unable to make delivery to our address within two weeks.If Products are to be returned to Kiteboarding Closeouts, Buyer may be subjected to 10% restocking fee, in Kiteboarding Closeouts sole discretion. This includes duplicate shipments, refused/unclaimed shipments, etc., items ordered by mistake, not shipped, not fitting application, and unsuitability for particular application or design. There are no refunds on special or custom orders.
Lost or Damaged Packages:
- We do our very best to package everything so that it is well protected and safe for shipping. We highly recommend purchasing Route Protection on your orders to protect the package in the case of damage, loss or theft. Route will instantly cover any issues and the process is quick and easy. The Route fee will be $0.98 for orders under $100 and 2% of the order total for everything else. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR ORDER WILL BE COVERED FOR DAMAGE, LOSS OR THEFT IF YOU DO NOT PURCHASE ROUTE PROTECTION.
- If you purchased Route Protection and have an issue with loss, damage or theft. Visit our FAQ page for next steps.
- If you did NOT purchase Route Protection and have an issue then contact us immediately at 321.252.5483. KEEP ANY PACKAGING. Take a good deal of pictures of the items, internal packaging and box.