2020 Slingshot Sci-Fly Kitesurf Board
2020 Slingshot Sci-Fly Kite Surfboard
New for 2020, the Sci-Fly is a modern shortboard designed for aerials and powered-up, progressive freeriding. A parallel rail outline helps with edging and load/pop off the water, while a relatively high rocker help soften landings, help prevent nose-diving, and gives the board a looser, skate-like feel. To aid in mid-air maneuvers, the Sci-Fly has top and bottom grab rails for easy grip and a chopped nose that reduces swing weight. A winged diamond tail gives the board plenty of back-end grip and a clean exit when releasing from the water.
- New Lighter Construction - Our 2020 surf line features new handcrafted EPS foam core construction with bamboo and carbon reinforcements to retain strength and durability while achieving a significantly lighter overall weight.
- New Winged Diamond Tail - A sharp and pivotal shape with plenty of grip and a clean release when popping off the water,
- Grab Rails - Indented ridges lengthwise on the top and bottom of the rail are a huge help when grabbing your board during aerial maneuvers.
- Tri-Fin Configuration - Also known as the thruster, this setup is stable, maneuverable and versatile. It holds well in powered up action and on steep, critical sections of waves.
- FCSII Keyless Fins - No tool required, just click in and click out. They're quick, easy, convenient and just as secure.
- New Corduroy Deck Pad - Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
- Carbon Reinforcements - Lengthwise carbon stringers along the top and bottom, provide strength and stiffness, carbon tails along the tail help prevent cracking, heel dents and damage from hard landings.
- New Footstrap Insert Position - The inserts on the tail of the board have been repositioned to give riders the optimal rear foot positions when riding straps. This places your foot directly over the rear fins for a better drive, turn, and more snap.
|Length (in)||Width (in)||Thickness (in)||Volume (l)||Wight (lbs/kg)|
|4'8"||17.4"||2"||19||5.5 lbs / 2.6 kg|
|5'0"||17.7"||2.1"||21||6.0 lbs / 3.1 kg|
Buy Slingshot Kites, Foils, Boards and Accessories (On Sale now)
Slingshot Sports KiteBoarding, Wake, Surf Gear.
Kites, boards for kite, wake and surf, foils, and accessories from slingshot sports are some of the best in the industry
History of Slingshot
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.
Slingshot in today's board sports industrySlingshot today: achieving this level of success commits us to our core beliefs. People who ride Slingshot will always come first. Our commitment to quality, innovative design, testing and riding have been a driving force for an entire decade. Through this decade we have been awarded four U.S. patents that make kiteboarding more convenient and safer. We also proudly license patents, from other great innovators of our sport, to help establish high levels of quality and set industry standards. This contributes to the prosperity and growth of kiteboarding and wakeboarding. Have a question about Slingshot Kites, Slingshot Kiteboards or Slingshot Accessories? email@example.com
Sale Prices - Get the Best Sales onlineSee our kiteboarding equipment that we have for sale by looking at the items below marked with the circular blue "Sale" sign, or navigate to the homepage and look at the bottom under the section:
ON SALE NOW! DISCOUNTED KITEBOARDING GEAR
Kiteboarding KitesIf you are looking for kiteboarding kites for sale, we can help. At Kiteboarding Closeouts, we often buy previous season inventory in bulk so we can pass those savings on to you. Contact us to find out if we have the kite you are looking for. You can purchase with or without bar and lines.
Slingshot Kiteboarding Kites-Slingshot kite for sale: See our current inventory of slingshot kites In general we usually carry:
- Slingshot Rally Kite
- Slingshot SST Kite
- Slingshot RPM Kite