For over 10 years the Mako name has been synonymous with hard carving, ultra smooth Freeride performance. On flat water or coastal chop, on the waves or in the flats the Mako’s features the deepest concave of any twin tip available.
Because of it’s deep concave shape, the Mako has a very sticky feel on the water. The board is known for it’s upwind ability even in a heavy chop. The versatility of the board in different conditions is noteworthy. Ride the board stock as a twin tip in flatwater or throw in your thruster setup and go surfing mutant style. The mako is a one of a kind board that continues to impress a wide variety of riders with it’s unique design.
- Wood Core Construction! More durability with faster flex response.
- Duraclear top and bottom for extreme durability
- Tapered ABS rails to take the hits
- Massive 18mm Concave to smooth out chop and deliver hard carving performance.
- Rugged snowboard style construction
- Contoured 3D EVA foot pads for added riding comfort and grip on 130, 135, 140 and 150 Makos.( Mako King 165 comes will full length deck pad).
- Mako 140, 150, and 165 can be set up to ride as a twin tip or mutant stance. Makos 130 and 135 are designed for twin tip set up only.
- Grab Handle.
- Velcro adjustable foot straps for all sizes except King 165. King ships with symmetrical non-adjustable straps.
- Twin tip or 3 fin thruster fin option for Mako 140, 150 and 165. G10 Fins