The XLITE 2 answers the call for a dedicated, high-performance foil kite. A nocompromise one strut inflatable with features unique to the niche discipline of foiling. 30% lighter than our fantastic Universal+ Series Nexus, the XLITE 2 drifts in virtually no wind and will stay in the sky even when pumping through a lull.
The big news is we’ve replaced the canopy with CoreTex 2.0 and expanded the sizes on both ends. The new canopy material adds more muscle and durability -a big plus- for single strut kites. We added 2 and 3-meter sizes for slicing up the Gorge and a 13.5m for those super-light summer breezes. It wasn’t easy to shrink the XLITE 2 so we heavily modified the bridle, panels, and shape to accommodate the new smaller sizes.
Also, check out our Sensor 3 Pro Foil Bar to complete the XLITE 2.
The XLITE 2 comes with an amazing backpack, manual, and a repair kit.
• EXOTEX® LIGHT ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Super light, zero stretch airframes.
• New CORETEX® 2.0 CANOPY: Powerful. Durable. And UV protected.
• ONE STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Lightweight driftability. Easy water relaunching.
• LW PROFILE: Drift-tuned camber for light wind magic.
• FUTURE-C SHAPE: For fast, tight turns when jibing.
• CIT MODES: Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
• ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: For improved kite feedback.