The Juice D/LAB is the benchmark in light wind kitesurfing. Delivering unrivalled performance on days when you would usually be stuck on the beach.
Perfect for freeride, foiling and boosting, the Juice D/LAB packs insane amounts of performance into every session. Riding upwind in no wind has never felt so easy or assured, enabling you to avoid mowing the lawn on lighter days and instead get on the water and charge as hard as you can.
Boosting on the Juice D/LAB is an experience like no other; with incredible power on take-off and ethereal float and hangtime, you’ll feel like you are having an out-of-body experience on the water. You won’t believe how high and far you can go when the trees barely move and everyone else is on the beach waiting for the wind to come.
Thanks to the D/LAB construction and Aluula fabric, the handling is incredibly responsive and dynamic; no longer will a light wind session feel like you are driving a truck; you’ll have a thoroughbred fun machine at your fingertips!
The control is incredible, with total depower available in an instant and impressive handling even when the kite is overpowered. The range of the Juice D/LAB is what sets it apart, unrivalled at the low end and total confidence at the top end, now available in sizes 14, 15 and 17! If you want to kite more than anyone else this summer, the Juice D/LAB will make the impossible possible and get you more time on the water than ever before!
- UNMATCHED LOW-END PERFORMANCE: The apex predator of light wind kites, capable of getting you on the water in conditions that were previously out of reach, experience the unreal.
- SUPERB UPWIND ABILITY: The Juice D/Lab flies upwind with ease as the kite pulls further forwards in the window than ever before, helping you to enjoy your sessions and pull big jumps without struggling to hold your ground.
- INCREDIBLE FLOATY HANGTIME: Jumping on the Juice D/Lab delivers otherworldly performance with lots of power to get you airborne; the float and hangtime will blow your mind.
- HUGE AMOUNT OF POWER AND ABSOLUTE DEPOWER: The power delivery is instant the moment you sheet the bar in, allowing you to get planning in almost no wind. Then, as the wind increases, the depower offers total control in all conditions.
- PULLEY LESS BRIDLE SYSTEM: Offers a more dynamic and direct feel to the kite and a longer-lasting and more durable bridle for long-term use.
- D/LAB CONSTRUCTION: This helps reduce the kite’s overall weight by up to 30% and improves performance by making the frame stiffer. In addition, materials like Aluula and Trinity TX make the kite exceedingly light while offering excellent durability.
|LW FREERIDE (10-18 KNOTS)
|FOIL (8-15 KNOTS)
|WEIGHT WITHOUT BAG (KG)
Double-V Pigtails: These pigtails distribute the load of the line connections to the kite, minimizing the risk of fatigue, making the kite less prone to distortion and helps it to steer more smoothly.
Anti Snag: The Anti Snag webbing is preventing the lines from tangling around the tip of the kite. Waterstarts are made easier and safety is increased.
Load Distribution Panels: As kite geometry improves, the canopy must continue to resist increasing forces. To spread these forces, Load-Distribution-Panels are used, holding the kite’s shape even under the most extreme loads. In practice this gives a smoother and more consistent performance from the kite in any riding situation.
Modern Trailing Edge Design: A narrower trailing edge and a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile.
Aluula Frame Construction: The new fabric in combination with new construction features reduces the weight of the kite by up to 30% compared to standard constructions and depending on the size, which is a considerable saving of up to 1kg, especially when the wind is light. Elsewhere the construction has been fine-tuned to reduce weight wherever possible.
Kook Proof Connectors: The kook proof line connection points prevents accidents by guaranteeing that you cannot accidentally connect your lines incorrectly when rigging your kite.