The sport of wingsurfing is moving at an exceptional pace and the development of the Code version 2 nods to a few key areas of improvement designed to simplify the in some key areas.
The overall shape has changed with a reworked nose design and pronounced keel that improves stability and early takeoff. Its short compact design with ample volumes allow you to ride a shorter board than previsouly.
The lightweight EPS, durable bamboo and UD carbon stringer construction gives you the confidence to take to the sky while still offering precise, positive control over the board when put on rail. The Code is the most versatile, all-round performing board in the range.
- NEW: redesigned nose keel for improved directional stability and release
- NEW: Tail shape for improved release
- NEW: Efficient outline and rail flow/chime, for improved efficiency and release
- Carbon Stringer
- Short compact design
- Durable Composite Bamboo Deck construction with UD Carbon stringer
- Lightweight bottom double UD Carbon stringer
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Bottom carry handle