The Phantasm Technical Mastery (PTM) 684/710 Lower Package was developed by our design team using the feedback from Phantasm riders worldwide. Riders who are looking speed and agility, but still want great confidence-inspiring stability should look no further than the PTM 684 Lower Combination. This package of PTM 684 Front Wing, PS 400 Rear Stabilizer and 710 Fuse is by far our most all-around performance foil set-up we make.
WHY WE MADE IT
We built the PTM 684/710 Lower Package to create a foil combination that gives more performance to riders while still maintaining stability and comfort.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
+ Riders will enjoy faster speeds, more agility, and confidence inspiring stability
+ The 684 is the next step up after you have mastered the 633 wing.
+ The Phantasm is modular—enjoy compatibility across the whole suite.
1. New PTM 684 Front Wing An evolution of our popular Infinity wing series, the Phantasm Technical Mastery (PTM) 684 was developed to help riders progress and have more fun on the water. Riders will enjoy faster speeds, more agility and confidence inspiring stability.
2. PS 400 Direct Connect Carbon Rear Stabilizer Stabilizer connects directly to the fuselage. This connection is robust, simple and perfectly tuned out of the box.
3. 710 Fuselage A high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
4. Bigfoot Connection The Phantasm mast to fuse connection is more than 50% larger than our competitors— this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
5. Neoprene Wing Cover and Travel Case Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel case and durable neoprene wing covers.
Buy Slingshot Kites, Foils, Boards and Accessories (On Sale now)
Slingshot Sports KiteBoarding, Wake, Surf Gear.
Kites, boards for kite, wake and surf, foils, and accessories from slingshot sports are some of the best in the industry
History of Slingshot
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.
Slingshot in today’s board sports industry
Slingshot today: achieving this level of success commits us to our core beliefs. People who ride Slingshot will always come first. Our commitment to quality, innovative design, testing and riding have been a driving force for an entire decade.
Through this decade we have been awarded four U.S. patents that make kiteboarding more convenient and safer. We also proudly license patents, from other great innovators of our sport, to help establish high levels of quality and set industry standards. This contributes to the prosperity and growth of kiteboarding and wakeboarding.
See our kiteboarding equipment that we have for sale by looking at the items below marked with the circular blue “Sale” sign, or navigate to the homepage and look at the bottom under the section:
ON SALE NOW! DISCOUNTED KITEBOARDING GEAR
If you are looking for kiteboarding kites for sale, we can help. At Kiteboarding Closeouts, we often buy previous season inventory in bulk so we can pass those savings on to you. Contact us to find out if we have the kite you are looking for. You can purchase with or without bar and lines.
Slingshot Kiteboarding Kites
-Slingshot kite for sale: See our current inventory of slingshot kites