The Phantasm Technical Mastery (PTM) 1001/710 Lower Package was designed to deliver the most glide and give you a ton of forward traction with each pump. This setup of a PTM 1001 Front Wing, 400 Rear Stabilizer and 710 Fuse makes even the tiniest bump feel like a giant open-ocean roller—the lack of friction is simply amazing. It’s a great setup for downwind runs on SUP or Wing, and will let you pump all the way around any tow boat.
WHY WE MADE IT
We wanted a lower with the most glide and pumping efficiency. Makes the smallest bump feel like a big open-ocean roller
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
+ Incredible glide
+ Great pumping efficiency
+ Easily cuts through the back off a swell to reach the next face
+ Jumpable and stable
1. PTM 1001 Front Wing The Phantasm Technical Mastery (PTM) wing series is the pinnacle of wing efficiencies. These high-aspect wings provide hero-level speed and tracking. Riders that are looking for the best speed, best efficiencies, and locked-in feel will find nothing better than the PTM series.
2. PS 400 Direct Connect Carbon Rear Stabilizer Stabilizer connects directly to the fuselage. This connection is robust, simple and perfectly tuned out of the box.
3. 710 Fuse The Phantasm features a high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
4. Bigfoot Connection The Phantasm mast to fuse connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
5. Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel bag and durable neoprene wing 1 covers.
Buy Slingshot Kites, Foils, Boards and Accessories (On Sale now)
Slingshot Sports KiteBoarding, Wake, Surf Gear.
Kites, boards for kite, wake and surf, foils, and accessories from slingshot sports are some of the best in the industry
History of Slingshot
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.
Slingshot in today’s board sports industry
Slingshot today: achieving this level of success commits us to our core beliefs. People who ride Slingshot will always come first. Our commitment to quality, innovative design, testing and riding have been a driving force for an entire decade.
Through this decade we have been awarded four U.S. patents that make kiteboarding more convenient and safer. We also proudly license patents, from other great innovators of our sport, to help establish high levels of quality and set industry standards. This contributes to the prosperity and growth of kiteboarding and wakeboarding.
See our kiteboarding equipment that we have for sale by looking at the items below marked with the circular blue “Sale” sign, or navigate to the homepage and look at the bottom under the section:
ON SALE NOW! DISCOUNTED KITEBOARDING GEAR
If you are looking for kiteboarding kites for sale, we can help. At Kiteboarding Closeouts, we often buy previous season inventory in bulk so we can pass those savings on to you. Contact us to find out if we have the kite you are looking for. You can purchase with or without bar and lines.
Slingshot Kiteboarding Kites
-Slingshot kite for sale: See our current inventory of slingshot kites