Taking design inspiration and cues from our carbon foil ranges, we have developed the all-new Hover Glide FKite V5. Featuring an all-new front wing (the Infinity 63), the Hover Glide FKite V5 has equal parts stability, lift, speed and maneuverability, equating to one of the most intuitive foils every produced. Its perfect blend of performance and comfort gives riders the safety and confidence to learn how to foil effectively and then progress quickly. The Infinity 63 wing also features our Safe-T Winglets, which provide a softer edge to help prevent injury should you come in contact with your foil. The Safe-T Winglets also provide added stability, which gives riders even more confidence to progress.
WHY WE MADE IT
Our mission with Hover Glide has always been simple: build a foil to teach foiling to as many riders as possible. The New Hover Glide V5 pushes that mantra even further to deliver one of the most intuitive foils ever.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
+ The Hover Glide V5 takes comfort and performance to the next level
+ This is the most confidence inspiring Hover Glide we have ever built.
+ Equal parts stability, speed, lift and maneuverability givers riders all-around versatility
1. Carbon Composite Wing Construction Stronger and more efficient. This construction benefits you on and off the water.
2. New Infinity 63 Front Wing Delivers equal parts stability, lift, speed and maneuverability. The result? One of the most intuitive foil designs ever that’s easy to ride and easy to progress.
3. New Quick Connect Pedestal Base A lighter and even more versatile mounting system. Enjoy the ability to move your Hover Glide fore and aft on your board by using the quick dual-mounting options on our redesigned pedestal.
4. Safe-T Winglets No sharp foil wings here! Our designers focused the foil wingtips down and away from the rider making a smooth and soft edge that helps prevent injury should you come in contact with your foil. They also provide stability for an even more predictable ride.
5. 71cm Aircraft Grade Aluminum Mast A high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
6. 42cm Rear Stabilizer Wing 42 cm Rear Stabilizer Wing for Slingshot Hover Glide Foils.
7. Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel bag and durable neoprene wing covers.
Buy Slingshot Kites, Foils, Boards and Accessories (On Sale now)
Slingshot Sports KiteBoarding, Wake, Surf Gear.
Kites, boards for kite, wake and surf, foils, and accessories from slingshot sports are some of the best in the industry
History of Slingshot
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.
Slingshot in today's board sports industry
Slingshot today: achieving this level of success commits us to our core beliefs. People who ride Slingshot will always come first. Our commitment to quality, innovative design, testing and riding have been a driving force for an entire decade.
Through this decade we have been awarded four U.S. patents that make kiteboarding more convenient and safer. We also proudly license patents, from other great innovators of our sport, to help establish high levels of quality and set industry standards. This contributes to the prosperity and growth of kiteboarding and wakeboarding.
Have a question about Slingshot Kites, Slingshot Kiteboards or Slingshot Accessories? firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale Prices - Get the Best Sales online
See our kiteboarding equipment that we have for sale by looking at the items below marked with the circular blue "Sale" sign, or navigate to the homepage and look at the bottom under the section:
ON SALE NOW! DISCOUNTED KITEBOARDING GEAR
If you are looking for kiteboarding kites for sale, we can help. At Kiteboarding Closeouts, we often buy previous season inventory in bulk so we can pass those savings on to you. Contact us to find out if we have the kite you are looking for. You can purchase with or without bar and lines.
Slingshot Kiteboarding Kites
-Slingshot kite for sale: See our current inventory of slingshot kites
In general we usually carry:
Sale prices can vary based on new vs. used. For instance, we may have a 2015 for under $400 or a new kite for $1,221.
Review the products below to see our current stock of new and used slingshot kites.