Here is how you attach the 3M line extensions:
- Lay out and separate your lines, just like normal.
- Determine which lines are the steering line extensions and which are the power (middle) line extensions.
- Take the pigtails off the end of the lines.
- Attach the extension by threading it through the loop and then back on itself. (see image.)
- Reattach the pigtail to the end of the extension.
Thread the line extension through the loop and then back on itself creating a larks head knot.
We’ve successfully added the 3M extensions to the 20 meter lines that come with your bar. Let’s go shred.
The best way to feel the difference is just a trial, a different settings on different kites and in different wind conditions.