Ride Engine created the Momentum, their first soft-shell harness, for those riders who desire the locked-in fit of a Ride Engine hard shell but also want maximum freedom and flex. The Momentum offers the same scientifically shaped Lumbar Lock back support and fit via a molded internal support plate. The Momentum harness connects directly with our patent-pending Unity Spreader Bar for state-of-the-art connectivity with the included Unity Webbing Clips (although if you’re stuck in the past and want to use your old webbing-closure spreader bar, the Momentum does work with it as well).
*Spreader bar sold separately.
- LUMBAR LOCK: A scientifically supported data shape from more than 1000 custom molds, the Lumbar Lock conforms and cradles your lumbar, back and sides to lock the harness securely in place. These enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your harness—no more harness sliding side-to-side or riding up.
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: Low-profile framework contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points.
- UNITY SPREADER BAR READY: The Momentum is designed to be used with our Unity Spreader Bar with the included Unity Webbing Clips, but can also be used with an old-style webbing-closure spreader bar if desired.
- HANDLE-PASS AND FRONT-MOUNTED LEASH ATTACHMENTS: For freestyle riders, the harness comes with handle-pass-leash mount around the back (which is easy to remove for windsurfing). It also has two forward-mounted D-ring leash attachment points for use when a short leash is utilized.
- FUSION MEMORY FOAM: Super soft, ergonomic foam conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold. FULL NEOPRENE WRAP Minimal-seam construction of a full-neoprene wrap conforms to the body, creating a rash-free interface.
- FULL NEOPRENE WRAP: Minimal-seam construction of a full-neoprene wrap conforms to the body, creating a rash-free interface.
- HOOK-KNIFE POCKET: Easy access hook-knife pocket location.