Don’t let the name fool you. This friendly, early planning,
rock-solid stable shape is not just for your Pops. Highlighted
with a more traditional outline, full volume and softer bottom
contour, the Dad Board feels comfortably familiar as you
transition from your regular surfboard. A perfect grab-and-go
board for all level of riders who want to add hydrofoil surfing
or wing surfing to their on-water pursuits.
• Full shape that combines modern surfboard outline and rail
design for paddling and balance similar to a regular
• Double concave hull contour that offers tracking and early
• Tail kick for pumping clearance.
• Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and
• Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction
• Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon reinforced
tail patch for durability.
• High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
• EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.