- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three leading edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle maneuvers
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kite loops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
- 6-line freestyle setup (sold separately)
Every coin has two sides, there are 2 sides to every story and there are two sides to the new FX2. With a nod to its heritage, but with a completely updated design we have been able to push the performance of the FX2 further into the big air realm. Fast powerful loops with the ability to catch you on the way down. Height and hangtime that this kite has not seen before. We have created a progressive modern flying machine that will take you to all new levels. Keeping with the original Freestyle Crossover naming, we also have developed a pro level 6 line bridle system that gives the rider the C kite feel they are looking for to help with the latest tricks which are needed to get onto the podium.
3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Swept wing tip, moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options and 6-line setup (sold separately).
Where you choose big air or freestyle, both seamlessly combine into one high performing freeride kite.
BUTTER SMOOTH CONTROL
The FX2 combines a smooth power delivery with excellent on-demand depower. This culminates in an incredibly high performing kite that is exceptionally easy to fly.
Forward pull and quick recovery from kiteloops are achieved by the rigid 3 strut hybrid C shape.
The no pulley bridle offers direct steering input and feedback.
6 LINE SETTING
Adjustment to the 6 line ‘ultimate freestyle’ mode unshackles the FX2 into a new beast. The more speed and pop, the greater the slack and recovery.
The hybrid C arc design allows excellent line slack after release, specifically designed for freestyle maneuvers.
HIGH TENACITY DACRON
Our Dacron is specifically designed for inflated kite structures. The construction of this material is very warp orientated using ultra high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under the high inflation pressures. Lower elongation make for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight.
NANO RIPSTOP CANOPY
A higher level of performance can only be achieved when the kite’s design properties are supported by a stable and reactive kite material. Nano Ripstop does just that.
FREE YOUR STYLE BRIDLES
With the ability to choose between a high performance freestyle bridle, or a full on freestyle podium machine, the options are endless. Big Air and Kiteloops in the morning, then switch bridles for the flat water freestyle session in the evening.