The results are in, the team has spoken – The Phantasm 730 Surf delivers a new level of rail to rail responsiveness, more controlled getins and wildly efficient pump-outs. The package comes with a 72cm mast made from super light, stiff and efficient high-modulus carbon. The 72cm mast keeps your wing in the power of the wave while the 710mm fuselage delivers unparalleled pumping and crisp, responsive flight height corrections while charging across faces. The PFI 730 wing is a polished, refined, and scaled down version of our most popular surf wing to date, the Infinity 76. Better pumping, less breaching, more control at speed and tighter radius carves, all while retaining that shaped-in downforce in the wingtips which will prevent you from over-foiling when the wave gets steep. The new PFI 730 front wing, combined with the efficiency of carbon delivers a surf setup that feels like an extension of the rider in every turn.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE PHANTASM SURF 730
+ Simply put - this is the best all-around performance surf foil on the market
+ The perfect blend of Controlled Lift, Stability, and Rail to Rail Responsiveness
+ The stiffest carbon mast on the market, matched with a scaled down and tuned up version of our favorite surf wing ever, gives you a surf foil with unlimited potential.
WHY WE MADE IT: PHANTASM SURF 730
+ The unbending nature of carbon allows riders to push their limits beyond the thresholds of aluminum performance.
+ A pedestal with more adjustability allows riders to obtain their desired performance by fine tuning their foil placement.
+ Our riders demanded a foil system capable of taking to the air and taking a beating.
PHANTASM SURF 730 PACKAGE FEATURES
1. 12k Dual Carbon Core Mast: Finally, high-performance stiffness built for high-performance riders. Our construction starts from the ground up, utilizing our proprietary dual molding process. Each mast is laid up to precise specifications with premium quality unidirectional and 12k super high modulus pre-preg carbon. Inside is a dual carbon core that ensures next-level stiffness in major, minor, and biaxial directions. Running lengthwise between the dual core is a 10k Carbon I-beam that creates the third and final layer of rigidity and solidity.
2. Bigfoot Connection: The Phantasm mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
3. 7075 Aircraft Grade Fuselage: The Phantasm features a high performance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
4. Shimless Carbon Stabilizer: No Shims & no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil’s performance and cause unnecessary drag.
5. PFI 730 Front Wing: The PFI 730 wing is a polished, refined, and scaled down version of our most popular surf wing to date, the Infinity 76. Better pumping, less breaching, more control at speed and tighter radius carves, all while retaining that shaped-in downforce in the wingtips which prevent you from over-foiling when the wave gets steep.
Slingshot Flying Fish Foil Board
The compact sizing and high volume of the Flying Fish board make it ideal for paddle-in (prone) foil surfing, pumping, and carving of any variation on waves or off of them. The addition of the foot strap inserts also make this board a great option for strapped towing, airs, wingfoiling, and more.
Package includes: Board, track mounting hardware
4’2″ = 30L
4’6″ = 35L
5’0″ = 40L
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE FLYING FISH
+ High volume design is ideal for catching waves with ease
+ Compact board lengths range from beginner (5’0) to intermediate (4’6) and expert (4’2) - accommodating all skill levels
+ Chined rails allow for a quicker release off the water and up onto foil, and provide additional clearance when banking turns.
+ Ramp tail provides additional “push” for prone paddlers when catching waves
+ Elongated EVA deck pad gives foil surfers freedom when it comes to stance location, and eliminates the need for wax
+ Inserts for foot-straps allow you the freedom to explore your every foiling desire - from airs, to winging, increased pump-ability and more.
FLYING FISH FEATURES
1. Strap Inserts
2. Ramped Tail
3. Chined Rails.
4. Slide Mount Foil Track
5. Carbon Reinforcements: Provides additional support and durability on strategic areas of the board.