The FPump V1 was developed out of our fascination of 100% natural self-propelled flight. Anyone who has ever owned a foil has tried, yet there are only a rare few that have mastered the art of flat-water pumping without any external power sources. With years of experience (and countless bloopers in the learning process) we’ve developed the ultimate wing profile and mast height combination to save you all the trouble. The FPump V1 foil delivers massive amounts of lift that will have you pumping effortlessly across the water, riding the smallest of waves imaginable, foiling on the lightest wind days possible, and looking like an all-around hero at your next dock or beachside BBQ.
WHY WE MADE IT
We made the FPump V1 foil package to unlock the power of flat-water pumping and lowspeed flight for all.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
The FPump V1 foil unlocks the mysterious self-propelled flat-water foiling possibilities. It glides at the slowest of speeds and requires minimal amounts of energy from pumping to maintain flight.
1. Carbon Composite Wing Construction Stronger and more efficient. This construction benefits you on and off the water.
2. Quantum 100 Wing Constructed using carbon composites, this high-aspect profile and XL wingspan is the ticket to unlocking your flatwater pumping abilities.
3. New Quick Connect Pedestal Base A lighter and even more versatile mounting system. Enjoy the ability to move your Hover Glide fore and aft on your board by using the quick dual-mounting options on our redesigned pedestal.
4. 71cm Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Mast A high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy mast thats been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
5. 42cm Rear Stabilizer Wing 42 cm Rear Stabilizer Wing for Slingshot Hover Glide Foils.
6. Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case Whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world, protect your foil with this travel bag and durable neoprene wing covers.
Buy Slingshot Kites, Foils, Boards and Accessories (On Sale now)
Slingshot Sports KiteBoarding, Wake, Surf Gear.
Kites, boards for kite, wake and surf, foils, and accessories from slingshot sports are some of the best in the industry
History of Slingshot
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.
Slingshot in today's board sports industry
Slingshot today: achieving this level of success commits us to our core beliefs. People who ride Slingshot will always come first. Our commitment to quality, innovative design, testing and riding have been a driving force for an entire decade.
Through this decade we have been awarded four U.S. patents that make kiteboarding more convenient and safer. We also proudly license patents, from other great innovators of our sport, to help establish high levels of quality and set industry standards. This contributes to the prosperity and growth of kiteboarding and wakeboarding.
Have a question about Slingshot Kites, Slingshot Kiteboards or Slingshot Accessories? email@example.com
Sale Prices - Get the Best Sales online
See our kiteboarding equipment that we have for sale by looking at the items below marked with the circular blue "Sale" sign, or navigate to the homepage and look at the bottom under the section:
ON SALE NOW! DISCOUNTED KITEBOARDING GEAR
If you are looking for kiteboarding kites for sale, we can help. At Kiteboarding Closeouts, we often buy previous season inventory in bulk so we can pass those savings on to you. Contact us to find out if we have the kite you are looking for. You can purchase with or without bar and lines.
Slingshot Kiteboarding Kites
-Slingshot kite for sale: See our current inventory of slingshot kites
In general we usually carry:
Sale prices can vary based on new vs. used. For instance, we may have a 2015 for under $400 or a new kite for $1,221.
Review the products below to see our current stock of new and used slingshot kites.