Water Repellent Neoprene
The outside lining of the double lined neoprene fabrics are SWR coated, allowing water droplets to slide off the lining which keeps the wetsuit light weight and prevents chill.
- Flex Cell: this newly developed neoprene with all the characteristics you need to battle your local elements. It’s a closed cell neoprene, flexible like seaweed, strong as a great white, smooth as a fin cutting through the water and above that lightweight as spray mingled with air (that means 25% off).
- Flame Skin: Experience what your Sunday morning egg does! Boil skin is based on a closed cell neoprene with heat reflective titanium between the cells and the lining. The lining itself is hydrophobic and is able to stretch in all directions. This leads to a technical packed full topped neoprene sandwich.
- TRI Span: This lining has multiple advantages. Most noticeable is the stretch capability. For example, a 3mm TRI span arm panel can easily stretch up to twice its original length. Furthermore, the lining is made more durable by cross weaving, and is therefore able to stretch evenly in all directions and feels soft on the skin.
- SkyFlex Neoprene: A top of the bill material still rules in our suits. This lightweight closed cell neoprene has extreme flexible lining.
- Air Span: A new neoprene that combines extra stretch and durability. Base on a closed cell neoprene air span is warm, flexible, and it lasts.
- Dura-Span: Strength and warmth are the key features of Dura Span neoprene.
- Metalite: The metal coating on the neoprene surface at the inside of the underwear is a heat retentive coating that significant improves insulation. The second advantage is the great flexibility of the neoprene which is very comfortable to wear.
- TwinLock Technology: A flat seam, that overlaps two pieces of neoprene creating a strong and rash free construction. Twinlock seams are less visible and therefore less vulnerable. Twinlock seams are only used on most of our summer wetsuits.
- Blindstitch Technology: The two neoprene pieces are first double or triple glued and then stitched, using a stitching technique that only penetrates half of the neoprene material. This insures a watertight and flat seam, that is also extremely comfortable to wear.
- Advanced Titanium: All 6, 5 and 4mm. Steamers and short-arm steamers in our collection have a titanium coating that significantly improves insulation.