This lesson is designed to get you up riding and comfortable on a twin-tip Kiteboard, Foilboard, Wakeboard or Surfboard.
$150 an hour for one person
$200 an hour for two people
Riding the board behind a jet-ski takes away all the stress of learning the kite and board skills at the same time. This allows one to practice in open water free from all obstructions with the steady, predictable pull of the ski. Learning to kite is all about marrying your kite skills with your board skills. We find that some students without board sports backgrounds develop their ability with the kite faster than with the board. This lesson is designed to save you time, money and frustration by amplifying your board learning time.
This Lesson is a great option for all Wakeboarder, Surfers, Paddleboarders, Kiteboarders, Windsurfers and others wanting to learn how to ride a hydrofoil*. Whether ones goal is to learn how to learn kite-foiling, wake-foiling, surf-foiling, windsurf-foiling, Wing Surfing or SUP-foiling; this is a great starting point. It is a great foundation for any foiling activity. WE WILL PROVIDE THE FOIL AND BOARD!!
In this lesson you will:
– Get yourself to the 520 Slick boat ramp
– Cruise to open, chop-protected waters of the Banana River
– Work on any skills needed to get up on the board
– Learn how to ride a board or hydrofoil while being pulled behind a jetski
– Work on pumping the hydrofoil if desired
– Practice carving and holding an edge if using a kiteboard
– Become comfortable in both “goofy” and “regular” stances if desired
– Master turning and 180-degree transitions
– Have a great time getting towed around by our powerful jet-ski!
– Have the ability to work on advanced board skills such as edge and pop (jumps)
Good Breeze Kiteboarding offers kiteboarding lessons and equipment in the Cocoa Beach area of Florida. Stocking all the top kitesurfing brands. Known for having the best instructors and classes. For more information on Lesson...CLICK HERE!