Bone out that grab. Relax your stance.
The Fix boots have bigger pop, powered unhooked tricks and harder landings covered. Flexible and Featherlite, the unrestrictive low-cut design allows you to lean back and drive comfortably upwind. We’ve also extended the neoprene flex zone in the mid boot for greater range of movement, while providing stability and support for your ankles and knees. The Fix boots feature a strong, hollow baseplate engineered for a direct feel and massive shock absorption, even softer, smoother KnitFlex lining and and streamlined eyelets for easier one-handed adjustment
- Streamlined dual eyelets with fast velcro entry/exit
- Extended neoprene flex zone
- FeatherLite construction
- KnitFlex bonded neoprene and foam inner
- Unrestrictive low-cut design
- Hollow base plate
- Replaceable top straps (spares included)
- Durable and kite-specific
- Dual-eyelets on all straps for fast velcro entry/exit: The eyelets are engineered for faster adjustment of the Velcro tensioning and better long-term wear, allowing easy one-handed entry and exit so you can stay in control of the kite.
- KnitFlex bonded inner: The Fix inners are easily removable for cleaning, with velcro to lock them in place.
- Hollow base plate: The new softer toe bar has been engineered to suit different foot shapes, allowing the rider to grip on with toes and prevent your foot from slipping out during high rotation tricks and landings.
- FlipTech Mounting: Flex bindings are compatible with both FlipTech boards and offline board mounting systems. The ‘2” indicator on the Flex is for the boards that have flip tech, and is our recommended setup positioning for a 15/-15 degree duck stance.
- Two size options: We have found it’s more to do with the shape and angle of your upper foot than foot length when aiming for the most effective fit. Positioning and adjustment settings are printed on the binding to make setup simple and intuitive. With more labels printed on the binding than ever, you’ll never have to refer to the User Manual again.