COMPACT / STABLE / PROGRESSION
The Wing Raider boards were design to include every wingfoil specific feature in our arsenal. We started off with a compact outline that reduces swing weight and provides precise foil control. Key to the design was stable board that was both easy climb onto and float on while waiting for the next gust due to a shallow concave rail chine. Because touchdowns happen no matter your skill level and a nice smooth deflection is a benefit to all riders, we added an extra touch of nose rocker to help you bounce back up onto foil easily. The list of features on these boards aimed to facilitate the pursuit of progression for every level rider is long. After a few sessions on a Wing Raider we know you’ll come to enjoy the full gambit of wing specific utility.
We wanted a compact shape packed with the latest wingfoil features to elevate your wing game to new heights. With progression in mind, we designed this nimble craft to be stable and easy to climb onto while giving a direct to foil feel with minuscule swing weight in the nose.
+ Compact outline for reduced swing weight and precise foil control.
+ Generous nose rocker and a V hull for smooth touchdown deflection.
+ Shallow concave rail chine for increased stability while floating and efficient takeoff.
+ Step tail for quick release while pumping.
+ Deck channels for strength and easy to grip when getting on the board.
+ Bottom inset carry handle for easy launching and landing.
+ Out-the-back foil tracks for a delightfully easy foil connect/disconnect.
1. Compact Shape Outline This shape reduces swing weight and provides precise foil control.
2. Shallow Concave Rail Chines Wanting to keep as much stability as possible in each size we opted for a shallow concave rail chine that makes the board easier to climb onto and float on while waiting for the next gust.
3. Nose Rocker We decided to sprinkle in an extra touch or nose rocker to complement the V hull that provides smooth touchdown deflection.
4. Leash Plug Keeps your board close at hand.
5. Rail Deck Channels The rails on wing boards take a beating so we added rail deck channels for strength. This feature also gives you a solid grip on the rail while climbing onto the board.
6. Versatile Carry Handle Keeping your board, foil, and wing safely separated during entry and exit in rough conditions can be a challenge so we gave you a bottom inset carry handle to make it easy.
7. Out-the-Back Foil Connect To make life easier and get you on the water quicker we added one of our favorite features ever, out-the-back foil tracks! Foil connect/disconnect is now quicker and more delightful than you’ve ever imagined.