Slingshot Skywalker and 2020 FSurf V3 Foil Package
- SKYWALKER BOARD – 5’10″x 21″x 2.8″ AND 51L VOLUME
- 71cm (28”) mast, pedestal, shift fuselage, infinity 76cm front wing, 42cm rear wing, hardware, shim, neoprene wing covers, custom travel case, 5’10” Sky Walker Prone Surf Foil Board
Only 2 left in stock
Slingshot Skywalker and 2020 FSurf Foil V3 Package
The new Slingshot Fsurf package comes with a new custom carrying case and wing covers! This package price is killer. You are almost getting a free board! The Sky Walker is a great board to learn on. It has a really thick profile and tons of volume so you are assured to catch waves.
71cm (28”) mast, pedestal, shift fuselage, infinity 76cm front wing, 42cm rear wing, hardware, shim, neoprene wing covers, custom travel case, 5’10” Sky Walker Prone Surf Foil Board
Hover Glide FSurf V3
What Slingshot has to say…
If you’re serious about foiling in the waves, this is the package to get you there. The Hover Glide FSurf foil comes with our crowd-pleasing Infinity 76 front wing, which has tons of lift, stability and low-end speed, pumps like crazy and is fast enough to keep up with medium sized waves that other larger, slower foils can’t. The Skywalker board is designed specifically for user-friendly entry into surf foiling. It’s has a large volume for its length, which helps when paddling into small, low-energy waves and is short enough that it remains agile once you’re up and cruising on foil.
- NO MORE BAD DAYS: SHRED SMALL AND MARGINAL WAVES
- EARLY TAKE OFF TAIL + WIDE, HIGH-VOLUME SHAPE AIDS IN CATCHING SMALL WAVES
- CARBON REINFORCEMENTS AND BAMBOO FINISH PROVIDE DURABILITY
- ADJUSTABLE TRACK MOUNT LETS YOU FINE-TUNE YOUR MAST POSITION
- SUPPORTED BY FREE FOIL ACADEMY LEARNING COURSE – FOIL ACADEMY
If you’re serious about foiling in the waves, a board designed specifically for the unique dynamics and forces of foiling will mean the difference between success and failure. Developed by Slingshot’s Hawaii Surf Division, the Skywalker offers an EARLY TAKE-OFF tail design. The board paddles fast, and is specifically designed to enhance early take off. The wave literally can push you onto the foil. The concave deck provides stability and control when paddling. The Sky Walker has reinforced key locations to handle the unique forces foiling has on your board, which is important if you want to avoid donating your expensive foil to the bottom of the ocean.
- Length: 5′ 10″
- Width: 21″
- Thickness: 2.8″
- Tail thickness: 2.3″
- Volume: 51L