The high-aspect PTM 926 wing, matched in this package with the 710 fuse and 400 rear stabilizer, is a pumping machine that’s a great setup for Wing, Wake and SUP. It slices through the backside of a swell like butter, helping you to reach the next face and continue your glide. It soaks up lift from even the smallest bumps allowing you to stand tall and relaxed, making one-foot swells feel like big open-ocean rollers. Ready to throw on the straps and take to the air? The PTM 926 stands ready to deliver game-changing pop and silky-smooth landings. The wide 926mm wingspan gives incredible rail-to-rail stability in transitions, aiding the fancy footwork involved in tacks and tricks.
WHY WE MADE IT
We wanted to deliver the perfect mix of Glide, Pumping efficiency, Turning ability, Lift generated from turns.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
+ A great all-around high-aspect wing
+ Efficient pumping
+ Smooth turning
+ Generates a lot of lift out of a turn
+ Big enough to get going in light wind
+ Small enough to jump
1. PTM 926 Front Wing The Phantasm Technical Mastery (PTM) wing series is the pinnacle of wing efficiencies. These high-aspect wings provide hero-level speed and tracking. Riders that are looking for the best speed, best efficiencies and locked-in feel will find nothing better than the PTM series.
2. PS 400 Direct Connect Carbon Rear Stabilizer Stabilizer connects directly to the fuselage. This connection is robust, simple and perfectly tuned out of the box.
3. 710 Fuse The Phantasm features a high-performance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
4. Bigfoot Connection The Phantasm mast to fuse connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
5. Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel bag and durable neoprene wing covers.
Buy Slingshot Kites, Foils, Boards and Accessories (On Sale now)
Slingshot Sports KiteBoarding, Wake, Surf Gear.
Kites, boards for kite, wake and surf, foils, and accessories from slingshot sports are some of the best in the industry
History of Slingshot
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.
Slingshot in today's board sports industry
Slingshot today: achieving this level of success commits us to our core beliefs. People who ride Slingshot will always come first. Our commitment to quality, innovative design, testing and riding have been a driving force for an entire decade.
Through this decade we have been awarded four U.S. patents that make kiteboarding more convenient and safer. We also proudly license patents, from other great innovators of our sport, to help establish high levels of quality and set industry standards. This contributes to the prosperity and growth of kiteboarding and wakeboarding.
Have a question about Slingshot Kites, Slingshot Kiteboards or Slingshot Accessories? firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale Prices - Get the Best Sales online
See our kiteboarding equipment that we have for sale by looking at the items below marked with the circular blue "Sale" sign, or navigate to the homepage and look at the bottom under the section:
ON SALE NOW! DISCOUNTED KITEBOARDING GEAR
If you are looking for kiteboarding kites for sale, we can help. At Kiteboarding Closeouts, we often buy previous season inventory in bulk so we can pass those savings on to you. Contact us to find out if we have the kite you are looking for. You can purchase with or without bar and lines.
Slingshot Kiteboarding Kites
-Slingshot kite for sale: See our current inventory of slingshot kites
In general we usually carry:
Sale prices can vary based on new vs. used. For instance, we may have a 2015 for under $400 or a new kite for $1,221.
Review the products below to see our current stock of new and used slingshot kites.